Over the past couple of days we have received more entries than the first competition. Which then some of our entries had to be put on the waiting list because of limited stables and time. However, in the next couple of days we will be able to announce the clubs participating in the event. So get your entries in as soon as possible! By doing so, we will able to create the starting order in advanced and estimate a probable time schedule for all competitors. Once this has been completed, we can formally announce whether those on the waiting list will be able to compete next weekend. So again, entries in and we’ll sort this thing ASAP!
See you all next week!